Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Eve of My 21st Birthday

If you asked me five years ago what I would be doing when I was 21 having a child certainly wasn't in the picture. I never would imagined five years ago that my life would have turned out the way it did, but in all honestly I wouldn't change a thing. I am completely blessed with a loving family and beautiful son. Not much has changed in my life since I gave birth to James. I am still going to college, I still have the same job and the same friends. What will I be doing for my 21st birthday? That I'm unsure of at this point. I've kind of left the planning aspect up to my sisters and best friend. What do I think life will be like in five more years? I think I will be the mom to an amazing five year old little boy. I think he will have an amazing personality and will be as smart as can be. I see myself teaching kindergarten. I see my family still as close as we always have been and I see myself with the same core group of friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment