Monday, August 6, 2012

James Weekend of Firsts

James and I recently took a trip for the weekend to Daytona for my cousins birthday! This was a huge weekend for James. It was his first time at the beach, and first time in the pool. Of course he didn't touch the sand or water at the beach and only his feet were in the pool.
He did so good at the beach! He slept under a little half tent for most of the time and only got fussy once and was saved by Aunt Kathy with a bottle!
After returning to the house everyone jumped in the pool to get the salt off. I sat on the steps with James to cool him off since he was so hot. He didn't really enjoy the pool and was fussy the whole time but I think that was because he was so uncomfortable. I plan on trying this again sometime soon in my pool when he is in a happy mood. 
What cool things have you done recently? Do you remember the first time taking your child to the beach or in the pool? Leave your answers below!

2 comments:

  1. You were with me for Mateos first time in the pool! I'm sure Serina's was at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were also there the first time both my kids went in the pool since they were both at moms!

    ReplyDelete