Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Best Friend I've Ever Had

I don't know exactly how the story goes. I don't remember if she was in girl scouts first or if we met at the YMCA. But I know we bonded over our love for Pokemon while in the after school program at the YMCA. Natalie has been and continues to be my best friend, since 1998. She literally is like my sister now and pretty close to a twin. When we get together it's hard to get us to stop talking. She knows everything there is to know about me. She has always been my rock to fall on. No matter what challenging time I may have been facing she has always been there to help guide me through. When she found out I was pregnant I know there was a little bit of worry between her and I. It wasn't exactly the plan we had been discussing for years. Both of us getting married around the same time then having children at the same time so they could be best friends as well. I know her and I both worried our friendship may suffer, but I think it has done the opposite. She was there every step of the way through my pregnancy, always asking how I was doing and if needed help. During labor she was one of the firsts one there and waited to see James. Since delivering she has still been really involved always wanting to be around James. It really warms my heart that I have such an amazing best friend. I don't know what I would do without her, because truly I would be lost. I love you so much Natalie!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww this made me cry. Natalie is like our other little sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love u Trisha that was emotionally moving Trisha at least u guys might be able to get married at the same time

    ReplyDelete