Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Oh, hi!

Where have I been?
That's a question that I wish had an easy answer. Where have I been? I've been living my life instead of just blogging about it. Instead of making a post after every exciting new thing I saw, or experienced, I lived it. I have it as a memory and I actually experienced. I was in the moment I was in and that was it. Did I miss blogging? Of course. Will I try to blog more? Yes. I miss the connections with my online community. I miss having people actually like what I write. I miss people looking forward to a new post. 
I plan on trying to queue up a few posts for everyone, so I don't get so behind. I hate the feeling of being so behind on my blog that there really just isn't a point to catch up.
So what have I been doing?
I recently opened an etsy shop, that you can find here
I've been taking a TON of pictures, I'll post a few for you someday. 
SO MANY HOLIDAYS
Spending time with James and my family
I hope you all missed me just as much as I missed you.
Until a not so long next time,
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment