Tuesday, January 14, 2014

James Has a Playroom Now!

Yes you read that correctly. James officially has a playroom. How did this happen? WE MOVED! Dennis and I moved into a bigger house, literally doubled the living space of where we lived previously!
It's amazing!
Because of this we added several extra rooms, one of the ones I was most happy adding was our new playroom!




Obviously we just moved in and haven't decorated that space yet. My ideas are going crazy! I have a whole pinterest board dedicated to this(you can check it out by clicking here). I plan on using the primary colors as the color scheme. I can't wait to decorate this amazing space and have a place James loves to play!
I have a really awesome blog post coming by the end of the week. It's all about the up and coming Valentine's Day!
For now you can follow me in these places:

Follow Us

No comments:

Post a Comment