Sunday, January 19, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Ahhhh its been way too long. But here are the pictures I took for this weeks Scavenger Hunt!

1. Hat

James is obsessed with pretending everything is a hat. In this picture his towel was his hat 

2. Antique

This rocking horse has been mine as well as both of sisters. It's definitely and antique.

3. Something You Are Comfortable With

I sleep with my dog Lucy every night. So she is something I am comfortable with.

4. Who is there?

James loves playing hide-n-seek. Closet doors make the best hiding spots!

5. A Door

This is a door from one of James favorite toys. His Sesame Street play town. 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely set of images. Lucy looks like she is waiting on something very important. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cutie under the 'hat'. Nice set of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great. I love that first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little one behind the door so sweet. I thinks funny when they start popping things on their heads, my daughters favourite was a colinder used for draining pasta haha

    ReplyDelete