Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nuby Loopy Lites Review!


If you have "liked" our Facebook page then this news isn't new to you. If you haven't liked the page you can do so here. Anyways, I (along with some other awesome mom bloggers) have been chosen as a 2013 Nuby Mommy Blogger. You can see all the awesome bogs here. So what this means is I have partnered up with Nuby to bring you the latest information, great product reviews and some giveaways! I even have my own pinterest board on the Nuby USA Pinterest page which you can see here. I have loved Nuby products since well before James was born. Now my love has only grown! Below I am posting my first review, of the Nuby Loopy Lites!

This is what Nuby has to say about the Nuby Loopy Lites: "The Nûby™ Loopy Lites™ is designed to stimulate your baby's hand and eye co-ordination. The bright lights and fun sounds will keep your baby entertained for hours, while the hard and soft surfaces are great for younger children to teethe on. The small lightweight toy makes it easy for little hands to hold making it small in size but big on fun!"


I loved this product since the moment I saw it on the Nuby Website! I loved the colors, plus the sounds it makes! I love how well it fits in the diaper bag and takes up very little room. We love bringing this product to restaurants with us because the noises it makes is great at distracting a crying baby! James love that he can grab the handles all by himself. I love that the sounds it makes don't get super loud like some other baby toys, which makes it less annoying than some other baby toys.



Want to check Nuby out for yourself? They would love for you to follow them in all the forms below

What's your favorite Nuby Product?


I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program. I did not receive compensation for this post, although as part of the program I may receive items to sample or review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

2 comments: