Saturday, March 9, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

I actually did this post throughout the week and loved it! I can't wait to see this weeks topics and get a chance to shoot some fun things. All shots are from this week. 

1. #5

Because my nephew is 5!

2. Word of the Day

Because almost all my words throughout the day have something to do with James!

3. Sharing

I think this picture explains itself.

4. Wiggle

His little toes used for wiggling!

5. Cookies!

This is the closet James ever gets to eating cookies. His organic puffs!




8 comments:

  1. Love those little, wiggling toes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I think that's my favorite shot from the week :)

      Delete
  2. oh... that poor little guy looks like someone took his puffs. Your photos are so sweet. Good to have you participate. Gives a lot of older bloggers a chance to think about our baby times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think his expression is so funny in the puff shot! I had to post it :)

      Delete
  3. What cuties! I love the shot for 5 and those little wiggly toes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the wiggly toes is my favorite shot from the month

      Delete
  4. I was jusy 'Awww' ing at every one of these photos! They're lovely x

    ReplyDelete