Saturday, March 30, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

1. Water

Taken when we went to the beach because my cousin is in town

2. Empty 

My families new favorite thing to do is Geocache. We knew we wanted my cousin to love it as well so we decided to take her on a few trips to Geocache. After opening this we made it "empty" while writing our name on the paper. You can read all about Geocaching here.

3. Fresh

Because my cousin is in town and my nieces and nephews are on spring break we took a trip to Largo Central Park this week. Here is a picture of them in the "fresh" air.

4. Weathered

Again, taken when we went to the beach. I thought the wood the pelican was sitting on looks pretty weathered to me :)

5. Ordinary

These railroad tracks may look ordinary but they are actually made for a smaller train that gives rides to children around Largo Central Park.

3 comments:

  1. Very good collection for this week's hunt words. Fresh air and family gatherings is always a good thing.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great solutions. I read about Geocacheing. Sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretations! I especially love that great shot of the bird, and the railroad with it's "leading lines." Pretty cool that it was a little kid's railroad!

    ReplyDelete