Sunday, March 3, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I should let you all know that I took three out of the five pictures on Sunday. How's that for procrastinating? So don't hate me that they aren't that interesting this week!

1. Red


2. Orange


3. Yellow


4. Green

 This was taken at my sisters new house one day this week. We were helping her move in and I decided to snap this shot of James playing!

5. Blue

Blue Eyes! Took this one at my nephew's T-Ball Game! 

I'll try this week to take some during the week, instead of all on Sunday!


7 comments:

  1. Love that last shot, so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the markers photo, lots of colour but focused on the yellow.
    I took ALL my photos on Sunday, so there's that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a long time since I did the scavenger hunt... I remember many sundays taking pictures last moment. Love set you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last photo is wonderful. I love the expression.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun shots! A lot of my shots end up being taken on Saturday or Sunday lately too. It happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute set. I like those little boxes in your Red shot, how fun.

    ReplyDelete