Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dear James,

I still look at you in amazement, James. I cannot believe you grew in mommy for nine months and then exactly on your due date you decided to make your arrival. I was so blessed with an easy pregnancy and delivery, and for that I am thankful. So many changes are taking place with you lately. You really started "talking" to yourself yesterday. It was the cutest thing, you were in your bassinet taking a nap and when you woke up instead of crying you were in there all happy talking away to yourself. Your even starting to sleep so much better through the night, you really are beginning to have a schedule. You finish your bottle around 10:30 then you'll sleep until around midnight and after that bottle you sleep until 3, then don't wake up until 6ish and then you'll sleep until 9. It's so much better now then a few weeks ago when you would be up all night. One of your favorite things to do right now is sit in your bumbo seat, you love looking around the room. You also love being outside, you barely ever cry when we spend time outside, which is really nice. I am so lucky to be your mom and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. You have completely changed my life and made it complete. I love you so much James.

No comments:

Post a Comment