Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bloggers Corner, Guest Post: On A Breath

I decided a few weeks ago that I was going to have four guest bloggers on A Taste of Something Unimaginable that would post one most a month. A different blogger each week. This is the first post in this series and I am proud to announce it is from my dear friend Alicia who is the owner of Onabreath.com (an awesome blog all about mommy hood!) Below is her first post, I know you will all love her as much as I do.







Introducing yourself on a blog is always an awkward post to write, isn’t it? Patricia invited me to come guest blog here at A Taste of Something Unimaginable, and I graciously accepted the exciting opportunity...But then thought to myself, “what the heck and I going to write about?”

So I thought I’d just introduce myself and talk about how I know Patricia. My name is Alicia, I am 22 years old and I live in East TN with my husband, Jason, and my 8-month old son, Elliot. I studied French at a small liberal arts college, but now I stay at home with my little man. We focus on natural parenting, which includes practices such as cloth diaperi
ng, attachment parenting, and eco-friendly living.


I met Patricia when we were both newly pregnant through a forum specifically for moms that were due in June of 2012. We didn’t really know each other yet, but when our forum turned into a Facebook group, we connected because we’re both two of the younger ladies in the group, we were both having boys, and we were both planning on cloth diapering (lets be honest, Cloth Diaper moms are a special kind of brand!)

My personal blog is all the “remarkable experience of raising a family.” I write about cooking, cloth diapering, and parenting. I do reviews of products, and I’m starting giveaways just this week.

I’m not certain what I should blog about here, so why don’t you tell me what you would like to see from me? Favorite recipes? Raising a preemie? SAHM-survival tips? Leave a comment below and let me know what you think I should write about!

On A Breath
Love her as much as I do? Leave a comment telling her so!!!!
You can read her blog here
You can like her facebook page here

1 comment:

  1. I was also asked to do a blog mthly alicia and of course i loved the idea. why dont you just blog from your heart? what ever is on your heart that day or what you went thru during the day or whatever.

    ReplyDelete